This patient satisfaction survey questions template is a sample questionnaire that offers example questions for measuring patient satisfaction from hospitals, clinics, medical institutions, or individual professionals. Researchers can use this ready-made, mobile-friendly sample survey to collect and analyze patient feedback and get insights in real-time.
Our sample clinic patient satisfaction questions provide valuable feedback to healthcare providers. Use this free questionnaire to identify improvement areas and increase their health services' effectiveness. You can also customize our patient feedback survey template as per your needs.
Top 7 reasons to conduct a patient satisfaction survey
Conducting patient satisfaction surveys is crucial for healthcare providers to evaluate the quality of care they provide to patients. Some reasons to conduct a patient satisfaction survey include:
1. Improve the quality of services: Hospitals can analyze data collected to understand if the patients feel satisfied with consultation, treatment, doctors, para-medical staff, etc. Patient satisfaction survey forms help institutions and individuals collect honest feedback and log experience data in the systems.
2. Track patient’s journey: To ensure effective patient care at every point of significant interaction with the medical staff and the institution at large, it is always recommended to conduct patient satisfaction surveys at multiple points of their journey. This enables you to track the low satisfaction points and work on them.
3. Gather data about patient loyalty: Including a Net Promoter Score question in the questionnaire for patient satisfaction will help you understand their experiences.
4.Report any ill-treatment by staff members: A patient satisfaction questionnaire template promotes transparency by providing patients a platform to voice their concerns and bring them to the management’s notice.
5. Effective patient care: By conducting a patient satisfaction survey, medical institutions can analyze the gap between patient demands and their provisions. Medical facilities can improve visibility into their operational efficiency, which can be used to bridge the identified gap.
6. Offer timely services to patients: 8 out of 10 medical authorities were of the opinion that they attended to all their patients precisely at their respective appointment slots. Whereas almost 50% of patients opined otherwise - they never get called in at their precise appointment time. You can learn more about their waiting times using this example feedback questionnaire.
7. Gain insights into service quality: A significant sample of patients would prefer visiting a hospital offering clean facilities. The hygiene levels of a hospital reflect quality of service and healthcare.